Traci Knits

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gargoyle Dishcloth


I like my gargoyles year round. I probably have half a dozen scattered throughout my house, perched on top of book cases and hutches, where they steadfastly do their job of keeping away evil forces. As it turns out, they are also a source of inspiration.

I like a little bit smaller dishcloth than most you’ll find out there, and the added advantage of that is that dishcloth cotton usually comes in 2 or 2.5 ounce balls, so you can make 2 of them from one ball of yarn!

Pattern has charted design for those that prefer to knit from charts, and text for everybody else. Gauge is not important. For a better looking picture, use the smallest needles you’re comfortable with. Add a spooky or goofy face to yours with scrap yarn.

$2.00, PDF file, instant download from Ravelry.

Labels: , , ,